10 Simple Tips to Support Prostate Health
2. Limit trans-fat consumption.
3. Eat more fish that contain essential fatty acids (EFA’s).
* Use Life Priority Omega 3 Priority to help ensure your EFA intake.*
4. Eat cooked tomatoes that contain Lycopene, cook with olive oil, and add cruciferous vegetables into your meals. Drink green tea for extra anti-oxidant support.
*Use Life Priority Prostate Priority.*
5. Avoid smoking! Use Alcohol in moderation..
6. Use a quality multi-vitamin, Life Priority *One Per Meal Lifeguard*, to help ensure the consumption of essential nutrients.
7. Keep a health journal…set daily disciplines and goals! Take charge and measure your success!
8. Maintain regular physicals with your health care professional. Seek professional treatment for stress, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and depression.
9. Develop a good Attitude! Relax-Reduce Stress & enjoy life.
10. “An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure”! Get a routine physical every year!
Life Priority, established in 1994, offers supplements that are scientifically-formulated, results-oriented, and GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) and are manufactured at USDA and FDA inspected facilities.
*The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
*Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results.