Whey of Life Protein Powder 17.5 oz (500 grams), is made in the USA from a fresh and rich source of milk from the American Midwest under the supervision of the USDA and the FDA. Whey proteins are high-quality proteins, supplying the body with essential amino acids required for good health. Whey of Life Protein Powder is all natural and pure and completely free of any additives or preservatives.
Protein is made up of chains of amino acids, some of which our bodies cannot manufacture. Protein is essential for building and maintaining muscles. Protein is also needed to make red blood cells, produce hormones, boost your immune system, and help keep hair, fingernails, and skin healthy.
Whey proteins provide excellent nutrition for active teens, healthy adults and the elderly.
Whey of Life Premium Whey Protein (25 Serving size)
- 100% Natural Unflavored Premium Whey Protein
- Easily Dissolvable
- 4.371 g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Research shows the BCAAs help muscles recover after strenuous exercise and support muscle protein synthesis when used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
- 1.982 g L-leucine, a BCAA, to help build muscles. Leucine helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- 3.345 g L-glutamic acid, from which the body can make L-glutamine, an amino acid that is a building block needed for muscle growth and is a fuel for immune system cells.
- Rapid amino acid absorption into the muscles to stimulate protein synthesis to help repair exercise-induced muscle damage.
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Additives
- Gluten Free
- No Added Hormones
Suggested Use: Take one serving (20 grams of protein) mixed with 8 ounces or more of water, preferred beverage, or a smoothie. Premium Whey Protein Powder may be used to complement a workout program and/or a healthy diet. Serving size may need to be adjusted based upon individual protein requirements, which vary depending upon gender and exercise intensity
Athletes know the value of whey proteins, as whey proteins have been shown to assist the body with repairing and rebuilding muscle tissue following strenuous exercise. Several types of whey protein ingredients have become common additives for high performance, sports nutrition foods. In fact, whey proteins are the single most common protein source for functionally nutritious products including ready-to-drink beverages, drink mixes, and energy bars.