TOTAL JOINT COMPLEX?- provides ultimate joint support with 6 nutrients including glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate and other essential co-factors. This combination of nutrients, endorsed by physicians, chiropractors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals, has helped lower joint pain symptoms for thousands of users. Total Joint Complex, created for healthcare professionals, contains glucosamine HCl, chondroitin sulfate, MSM, boswellia, bromelain.and turmeric.
- Glucosamine HCl is a modified sugar molecule manufactured by cells in our body. Glucosamine is an important component without which our bodies cannot live.
- Chondroitin is the most abundant glycosaminoglycan in cartilage and is responsible for the repair and maintenance of healthy cartilage.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is thought to be effective in the fight against osteoarthritis and other joint pain because of its high sulfur content, one of the building blocks of healthy joints.
- Boswellia serrata has been used in traditional medicine for treatment of inflammatory diseases since antiquity.
- Bromelain is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that is extracted from the stem and the fruit of the pineapple plant. Bromelain may have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Curcumin/Turmeric have been used as pain relieving, anti-inflammatory agents to help relieve pain and inflammation in joints and the body.
As a dietary supplement, take four (4) capsules daily, two (2) in the morning and two (2) in the evening, for the first 30 to 60 days or as directed by your health care professional. You may adjust your dosage thereafter to maintain desired comfort level. Maintenance levels will vary between individuals. Dosage levels can be increased in times of high activity.
Life Priority Health and Nutritional products are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. Information is provided for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.